Recently Apple has announced its biggest update in recent year with iOS 12. It claimed to be one of the biggest updates by Apple appreciated by both user and experts.
Solve Apps crashing in iOS 12: Being the successor to iOS 11, it comes with the whole bunch of new feature. Any user can easily test the feature through the developer account. There are many glitches found, apps crashing being the primary issue.
In this blog, we will talk about some pro tips to help you get rid of this problem of apps crashing by Solving Apps crashing in iOS 12:
Pro tips for apps crashing in iOS 12 beta:-
Solve Apps crashing in iOS 12: Firstly you have to check whether the problem is from Apple side or its something else. To figure out that refer to this page. If you see all the green signal then its all ok from Apple server side.
1. Reboot your iOS 12 beta device-
Solve Apps crashing in iOS 12: Rebooting is the first step to solve this type of problem. So first of all reboot your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Follow the below step to reboot your device
- For the iPhone 8 8 plus and X: Press the volume up and down button turn by turn. Afterward, press or hold only side button until you see Apple logo.
- For iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S: press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons for at least ten seconds.
2. Launch the app again-
Press the home button 2 times to open the multitasking screen. Swap the apps upwards to totally close it. Now again launch the app and you will get rid of this problem.
3. Update the App or delete it and install again-
- Look update for the particular App in the App store. If not latest then you must update it.
For Example, if iTunes is crashing then look for the update of that App in the App store.
- Delete the App- Press and hold the app icon. You will get symbol X on top of the icon. Tap it and you will get a prompt to delete it.
- To reinstall any app- Head to App Store – tap on Update– Choose Tap on your Profile Avtar– Now Tap Purchased – Hit on Not on This iPhone – Now tap on cloud icon next to the app name. you’re done.
Still not working?
Solve Apps crashing in iOS 12: If you have tried all the above steps and still the problem is not solved then you just need to downgrade your operating system from iOS 12 to iOS 11. Its one of the best solution for the operating system related problem.
We will love to hear from you if you know any other way to solve this problem. Don’t forget to pin down your comment below.
Hope you guys like this work. Don’t forget to follow on facebook, twitter to get the latest tips and tricks for your device.